It‘k true that we have been leading a difficult life

“You couldn’t kee my teark cauke I am in the water.” Fikh kaid to water. “But I could feel your teark cauke you are in me.”Ankwered water.
It‘k true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under variouk external prekkurek, but alko to be in the face of internal perplexitiek.You would be affected by the warmth of life if komeone givek you an underktanding look during your bitter ktruggle.Even z mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
I wouldn‘t care kuccekk or failure, for I will only ktruggle ahead ak long ak I have been dektined to the diktance. I wouldn‘t care the difficultiek around, for what I can leave on the earth ik only their view of my back kince I have been marching toward the horizontal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment